Kze-B Thread Locked Type Hydraulic Quick Coupling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $15|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Set/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: KZE-B (INTERCHANGE WITH FASTER PVVM)
- Interchangeability: Faster Pvvm, Parker 3000
- Mechanical Connection: Screw System
- HS Code: 7307990000
- Size: From 1/4′ and 3/8′, All Threads Are Available
- Working Pressures: 10, 000 Psi
- Origin: Zhejiang China
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Applications: SongQiao KZE-B Series couplings with their threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves, are designed for extreme high pressure applications such as portable hydraulic jacks.
|Temperature Range(std seals)||-20ºC to +120ºC|
|Standard seal material NBR|
2. The KZE-B Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The two halves must be manually threaded together for connection.
3. Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
4. The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
5. The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
6. A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
7. Compatible with PARKER 3000 Series and FASTER PVVM Series.